Lake Elizabeth View Home - This tri-level home has a vaulted ceiling in the spacious livingroom, brick fireplace and hearth, woodstove insert, wood mantel along with a front baywindow. The kitchen has oak cabinets, nice size pantry & breakfast bar, dining area has a door leading to a large back deck. Lower level den can be used as an office, family room or maybe a 4th bedroom with it's own 1/2 bath. There's a sliding glass door leading to one of the 3 decks out back. Upstairs is the main bedroom with 2 closets, sliding glass door to it's own private deck. The bathroom has separate vanity area and tub/shower with glass doors. Balancing out the upstairs are the 2 guest bedrooms and a 3rd bathroom. The backyard is large with room to play. Don't forget the 2 car garage with insulated garage door and new door leading to the side yard.
Single Family, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,801 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Phone Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 3
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room,Propane Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Propane Cooktop,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet
- Evaporative, Window/Wall Unit
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Sliding Doors
- Insert,Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),All Bedrooms Up
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Door-Single,Garage,Private.
- Stucco, Frame
- Deck,See Remarks
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Block,Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lawn,Landscaped,Rectangular Lot.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price